The mission of Helping Paws is to further people’s independence and quality of life through the use of Assistance Dogs.
Helping Paws is recognized in all we do by our commitment to:
- Govern our actions with integrity and respect.
- Embrace education, flexibility and adaptability in our programs.
- Cultivate a spirit of teamwork to achieve our goals.
- Approach our mission with a view to the whole life of our dogs, with follow-up from birth to end of service.
- Recognize and celebrate the passion and power of volunteers, providing opportunities for life enrichment.
- Uphold our organization and ourselves to the highest standards of excellence.
Video produced by Storyteller Media + Communications