Helping Paws offers a variety of rewarding volunteer opportunities. Some opportunities require a dog in training (such as demonstrations, education tabling, or holiday gift wrapping in retail stores). We also have opportunities for those who are not training a dog, such as:
- Committee participation (Communication and Development, Finance, Events)
- Fundraising activities
- Special events (auction item acquisition, planning, publicity, work at events)
- Building maintenance and improvements
- Videotaping events or stories
- Office administrative needs (mailings, assembling manuals)
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the online application form below.
Once you are in our system—please allow 2-3 weeks—look for emails that describe different volunteer opportunities as they become available. You will also begin to receive online newsletters with news of upcoming events and stories about our work in the community. If you have questions regarding volunteering, please email our Volunteer Coordinator.