Helping Paws’ mission is to further people’s independence and quality of life through the use of Assistance Dogs.
Helping Paws’ core values reflect our commitment to
- Govern our actions with integrity and respect
- Embrace education, flexibility and adaptability in our programs
- Cultivate a spirit of teamwork to achieve our goals
- Approach our mission with a view of the whole life of our dogs, with follow-up from birth to end of service
- Recognize and celebrate the passion and power of volunteers, providing opportunities for life enrichment
- Uphold our organization and ourselves to the highest standards of excellence.