Helping Paws offers a variety of rewarding volunteer opportunities. Help us celebrate the human/animal bond while helping people achieve their independence!
Some of our volunteer opportunities require a dog-in-training (such as demonstrations, education tabling, or holiday gift wrapping in retail stores.) We also have opportunities for those who are not training a dog, such as:
- Committee participation (Communication and Development, Finance, Events)
- Fundraising activities
- Special events (auction item acquisition, planning, publicity, work at events)
- Building maintenance and improvements
- Videotaping events or stories
- Office administrative needs (mailings, assembling manuals)
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the online application form below.
Once you are in our system, (please allow 2-3 weeks) look for emails that describe different volunteer opportunities as they become available. If you have questions regarding volunteering, please email our Volunteer Coordinator.