Helping Paws provides the means to educate the public about service dogs and how they enhance the lives of persons with disabilities. We'll visit with your service organization, school, club, social group, corporation or other gathering to conduct special presentations which can include:
- Showing a short video of a working team.
- Demonstrations of service dog skills in-training.
- Interactive demonstration (audience/dog).
- Handouts appropriate to age level of audience.
Schedule your presentation via one of the following:
- Contact our volunteer coordinator at 952-988-9359, extension 11.
- Submit your request online.
Helping Paws asks for an honorarium of $100 minimum ($250 corporate) for our presentation.